feedburner


Professionalism

Labels:

I want a job. I am not sure about the pay even i don't bother to read the required skills just let me in.
Is this your volley of fire against the current job crises scenario?

Let's admit it: This is one of the tough time we ever thought of. There are more job-less skilled applicants than ever before, trying to grab the limited seats over the industry globally but most of them failed.

I have learned from my professional life that,
Instead of counting jobs, Count on yourself for truly understand your skills first then JOB will count you.
Many job applicants have a basic question in their mind. Is their any tip on how you can stand out from the crowd and win the job away from the competition?

My article is not about the Job crises or Job Tips. My article is all about Professionalism and i am sure Once a person become professional he don't need the tips and even he don't care about the crises. How? let me clear.

I strongly believe in professionalism and professionalism, and they can attained by thinking positively. Following are some points which i have learned from my professional life since last 7 years of job experience.

  • Always attached with your profession.
  • Always try to achieve the maximum perfection in your profession.
  • Ability to express that your skills are most perfect and relevant for clients/employer.
  • Never underestimate the market.
  • Learn and implement the market standards quickly and efficiently.
  • Your name will be a sign of profit in the term of monetary standards instead of a merely waste expense.
  • Think clearly and establish your goals
  • Spend lot of time in research
  • always define the scope, never make lists of uncompleted tasks with daily basis additions such tasks can never be completed and worthless in case of late completion.
  • Time is money, waste it and it will waste you.
  • Say no to reinvent the wheel, pick existing one and work onwards
  • Work with dedication and loyalty
  • Never compromise the quality
These are some i have learned. I know this list might be uncountable and i have picked very few, but i am sure you will share your experience as well and let me think about some more proficient points.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]




0 comments:

Post a Comment